Teeth Whitening Makes It Possible To Crank Up Your Smile’s Volume
There are a lot of things that cause stains on our teeth. While children tend to have pearly whites, as we get older, there’s a lot of discoloration that happens. Coffee, tea, and specific foods all play a part.
The good news is that you aren’t stuck with unattractive teeth. Teeth whitening treatments can make a big difference in your smile, your confidence, and your self-esteem.
Some people try over-the-counter whitening solutions, but nothing will match professional dental treatment. If you’re ready to get accurate results, it’s time to schedule an appointment at Comfort Dental Spa.
Why does teeth whitening matter? The biggest reason is that people are drawn to your smile. Smiling leaves a lasting impression, and if you are slow to smile or hide your smile, it can affect how people feel about you.
On top of that, everyone feels better about themselves when they look great. Teeth whitening can give you a big self-esteem boost that helps you stand out at work and in your personal life. Your teeth will not only be whiter, but they’ll also be healthier!
Here’s what you can expect during a teeth whitening treatment:
- Your dentist will do an exam beforehand to review stains and recommend the best treatment
- The dentist will place a lip retractor to hold your mouth open and gauze to keep things dry
- A hygienist or dentist will brush professional-strength whitening gel on your teeth
- A light or laser will be pointed at the gel to activate it instantly
- After 20 minutes, another round of gel and light will be applied
- A complete treatment is usually three to four rounds of whitening
Teeth whitening done by a professional uses products not available in stores. To get results you’ll be truly proud of, contact us today. We’ll set up a no-obligation consultation right away!