Traditional Braces Still Deliver Outstanding Smile Results
Having crooked teeth is nothing to smile about. In fact, it can affect your confidence, which impacts every area of your life. If you’re second-guessing your smile and don’t feel like showing it off, then traditional braces may be the right orthodontic treatment for you.
Metal braces are the oldest type of braces, but the technology has advanced over time. The brackets are smaller than the clunky type many patients remember from their childhood. Archwires also incorporate technology that allows them to move teeth more quickly.
Traditional braces don’t have to be metal, either. They can be ceramic or porcelain, allowing them to blend in with your teeth more easily. If you like a splash of fun, you can choose a variety of colors for the rubber bands that hold the archwires to the brackets. There’s every color of the rainbow, so have fun with it! You’ll wear them until your next adjustment, and then you can choose again.
Traditional braces have a lot of benefits over other options. Most importantly, traditional braces can address a wide range of orthodontic needs.
Correcting your teeth is more than a cosmetic issue. What are some advantages of straighter teeth?
- You’ll have a great smile that you will be proud to show off.
- Straight teeth last longer as you bite and chew throughout your life.
- People with straighter teeth have 68% better professional success.
- Co-workers with straighter teeth are considered 53% more trustworthy than those with crooked teeth.
- You’ll have less jaw trouble and gum disease with properly aligned teeth.
If you’re ready to experience the confidence of a proper smile, contact your friendly Comfort Dental Spa dental office for a free consultation on braces today! We’ll share everything you need to know so you can make an informed decision for your future smile.